Dear business partners, visitors, and participants (m/f/d),
As a summary, we inform you in the following about the currently applicable corona prevention measures in the VDE Group.
- For the protection of all employees, the VDE continues to exercise its domiciliary rights for visitors. Contact data and proof of vaccination, recovery and antigen are collected. In addition, we continue to adhere to the self-test for visitors. The employees of the VDE Group will be provided with masks and self-tests.
- The reception of visitors from virus variant areas is prohibited.
- 3G regulations apply at all VDE sites.
- Masks must be worn during discussions and meetings. For longer presentations, a protective distance of at least 2 meters must be maintained in order to remove the mask during the presentation. After the end of the presentation, the mask must be put back on.
- Ventilate at appropriate intervals to bring about effective air exchange and reduce the possible "viral load" in the room.
- Food and beverages are to be taken at the place with a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Always maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people.
- If you have a positive SARS-CoV2 test result following a meeting, you must inform the meeting participants who had "unprotected" contact with you (last 2 days).
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact our VDE Taskforce CORONA firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your trust and understanding.
Best regards and stay healthy.
Your Taskforce CORONA